Thursday, March 1, 2012

Award from Neat and Tangled

How delighted was I to receive this award from Danielle (Neat and Tangled). Seriously, what that lady does with Lawn Fawn and Hero Arts (okay, basically any stamp she touches) a-m-a-z-e-s me every time ;) Oh and I almost forgot - her videos are fantastic too. Please go visit her blog now, you won't regret it ;)


Liebster is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share the love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. And here is what a Liebster Award recipient must do:

1. Thank the giver and link back to their blog
2. Reveal you five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
4. Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers

My picks (in no particular order):
Michelle (so talented)
Emily (love what she does with copics)
Tracy (clean and graphic at its best)
Sue (love her style)
Ann (Beautiful CAS creations)

Thanks again Danielle for the lovely award, and giving me the opportunity to shout out some of my fave crafty bloggers!

I'll be back tomorrow with another AnnaBelle Stamps challenge post ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I'm honored. I love visiting you here and seeing your beautiful designs. Thanks for the inspiration! Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!