Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hope Your Birthday is Simply Wonderful

Good morning! Hope that you are enjoying a relaxing and peaceful Sunday in your corner of the world :)

I thought I would share a card I've made with one of my recent Simon Says Stamp purchases...

Hope Your Birthday is Simply Wonderful (1)

I used the Polka Dot Greetings stamp and die set by My Favorite Things to make this card. I stamped the polka dot label in Turquoise Versacolor ink after cutting Smooth white cardstock from AnnaBelle Stamps in my Bigshot. Stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink - so easy to get it right - love these die/stamp combos!

Hope Your Birthday is Simply Wonderful (2)

I layered a turquoise patterned American Crafts ribbon over white transluscent ribbon and wrapped around another piece of the white cardstock trimmed to size. I used foam dots to pop up the label and adhered the whole thing to a 4x4 cardbase (same white cardstock).

Well I might go and see what else I can create with this fabulous die and stamp set!

Thanks for taking a peek! :)

4 comments:

  1. Pure elegance Jess! Love the pop of colour on that gorgeous frame, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Jess! I love that turquoise colour. I must pull out my Turquoise versacolor ink again...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply wonderful totally describes this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous card Jess, the colours are stunning and the CAS layout is superb! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!