Wednesday, January 18, 2012

For You

This is just a quick one as it's nearly bedtime and the CAS-ual Fridays challenge for this week ends in a couple of hours! Really pushing it this time!

I actually created this on the weekend but typical me, I have to wait until the last minute to post...

For You (1)

The challenge is to use scallops. I used my Fiskars scallop punch on a piece of cardstock that I coloured with Scarlet Versacolor ink (please ignore the 'rough' look that the scallops have, I did sand them, but obviously not well enough!). The sentiment is from Fanciful Flowers by AnnaBelle Stamps stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink.

For You (2)

I stamped the heart with the smaller gingham pattern from BBD7 by AnnaBelle Stamps in Scarlet Versacolor ink and punched it out with a large heart punch by Sullivans. I adhered it to a piece of white cardstock (same as the cardbase) and cut around it leaving a thin border with my Cutterbee scissors. Popped it up with foam dots to complete the card.

Well that's it from me (told you I would be quick!). Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. Love the clean look! Great design, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So little ....yet it says so much!! LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!Hope to see your beautiful work again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Jess. Love the gingham heart...I agree with Virginia...so little - yet it says so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your BBD heart! Another perfect card Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabby 'clean' card Jess, love it :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!