Friday, September 16, 2011

love u

My husband doesn't like using emoticons, or text-speak such as 'c u l8r'. He writes his SMSs [texts] with perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation, whereas he's lucky to get one from me with a capital letter in sight. He's a punctuation- and grammar-phile, so the cards I make with the stamps in the Notched Tag Die and Stamp set by My Favorite things will drive him absolutely crazy [I mean crazy in a good way of course :)] Not a capital in sight and lots of text-speak. he he he.


love u


I created a pattern down on one side of my ATC-sized card using the dotted background stamp in the set (these stamps are so cute and little, perfect for little mini cards as well as tags!) in Versacolor Raspberry ink and laid a white ribbon around the card and tied it into a bow.

I stamped the sentiment and then die-cut two little hearts from the coordinating set of dies. I sponged them with Versacolor Raspberry and fixed them to the card. I adhered the panel to a card (front panel measures 4 x 3") and that was it!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!