Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Squigglefly Sentiments

Just a little post to show off the Squigglefly design teams creations using my sentiments!


Jane from Millie's Marvels used one of this week's new releases - 'Tis the Season on this card. I just love that cute little Santa she paired it with! Click on the image to see the blog post.

And Holly from Hogs Wild About Stamping used the Birthday Wishes sentiment from a previous release for the below card:


Isn't that a creative way of framing the flower? I'll have to try that for myself sometime! Click on the image above to see the blog post.

Well that's it from me tonight - I have to stop procrastinating and get on with some projects!

:)

2 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!