Sunday, July 18, 2010

Scrapping Essentials Designer Pack - Baby Girl - Card #2

This is the second Baby Girl card made with the Baby cards pack from Scrapping Essentials. You can see the first Baby Girl card here, and the three Baby Boy cards I made from the same pack are here, here and here.

This card is my personal favourite of the bunch:

bundle of joy sweet baby


I added the little knot of ribbon as an afterthought as I made it close on the heels of the first Baby Girl card I posted (here) and looking at both of them side-by-side thought they looked a little too similar, so I knotted up a scrap of the ribbon from the pack and adhered it to this one using a bit of glue from my glue runner on the back side of the knot.

Size of card: 4" square

Supplies:
Card/paper - Bazzill cardstock, Vellum A4 Patterned - Baby Words
Extra - Pink footprint ribbon
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Helmar glue runner


Thanks for looking! Tomorrow I'll post the final baby card from this pack.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so soft and sweet. The bow is a great addition, I like how you can see the feet in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!