Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thinking of you

Today I'm posting my entry in this week's Cardpatterns sketch. It sort of follows the sketch, but not really... sometimes designs have a life of their own and you just have to go with it (that's what I reckon anyway!)

Here's the sketch:



And here's my very loose interpretation:

Thinking of you


I cut out the corners of the damask-style patterned paper with my Fiskars Clouds paper edgers to make an inverted scallop effect.

Size of card: A5 folded in half

Supplies:
Card/paper - Lexel "Sandstone" paper and card, "Recollect" in the "Reminiscing" collection by Kaisercraft
Stamps - Hero Arts "Scroll Messages"
Ink - Versacolor "Umber"
Extras - Taupe ribbon
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Renoir glue runner

Challenge: Cardpatterns sketch #65


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!