Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thanks Again - FTL87

Another Thank You card! I'm making these for nobody in particular as they are for challenges, so I try to think of which occasion the card would be most suitable for... and I like to thank people for things, so I know it'll get used!

Thank You - FTL87

Size of card: C6 (A5 folded in half)

Supplies:
Card/Paper - Quill cardstock, Inque Boutique paper set "Isn't it Romantic"
Ink - Versacolor "Ash Rose"
Stamp - Inkadinkado
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Martha Stewart circle cutter, foam tape, Cre8tive spring scissors, Bostik glue tape

Challenge: Clean and Simple FTL87

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess, I was drawn to your name via the Clean and Simple blog because it is the same as my neice! Lovely card, very sweet colours. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must be a few of us out there eh? :)

    Thanks for taking the time to look at my card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so sweet and subtle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!