Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cardpattern challenge - Thank you

Another challenge card from me. I had no idea how to make a card using this sketch at first, but once I chose the paper it practically made itself.

thank you...


I used my Fiskars shapecutter template to cut the circle, and to make the sentiment curvy I trimmed the short edges with my Fiskars paper edgers (clouds).



Supplies: Lexel "Sandstone" cardstock and paper, Kaisercraft patterned paper "Jade's Garden", Inkadinkado stamp, Versacolor ink "Pinecone".

Challenge: Cardpatterns #59

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. SO soft and pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and sweet! Love the colors you used here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card - love the soft colors! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!